Thrive Group Ltd are delighted to be working with our client in Wiltshire, who are actively seeking to engage an Adobe Designer on a permanent basis. The role will be to effectively design and visualize a variety of Point-of-Sale items for brands and retailers, create print ready artwork for customers
What you will be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Designer with advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and advanced MAC knowledge.
Work proactively under your own initiative and as part of our creative team to help create best in class POS
- Work closely with our account teams to ensure all jobs are tackled without any issues in a timely manner
- ·Be involved with creative production ensuring all designs and artworks adhere to relevant brand guidelines, are print ready and produced within agreed timeframes
What you will need to succeed:
- You will be a creative thinker and able to multi- task, have strong digital and motion design skills.
- Adobe CC, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign.
- 3D knowledge would be an advantage.
- You will have a flexible approach to work, excel under pressure and deliver solutions with exceptional attention to detail, on brand and on time.
- Solid knowledge of web based assets enabling you to design ambitious and achievable POS innovations.
What you will receive in return :
- Salary : Competitive
- Full time office based
- Hours are 37.5 per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (Flex start and finish)
- Friendly working environment, really friendly and welcoming.
- 26 days annual holidays plus Bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme after 3 months
- Death in Service Benefit ( x4 salary) available subject to Company pension sign- up
- Employee Assistance Scheme
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email .uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion