Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage a CAD Engineer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
As CAD Engineer you will be responsible for :
- Compiling detailed production ready manufacturing drawings required by the sales / project teams in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard
- Liaison with a number of different departments to compile information required to progress projects
- Manipulate and interpret architect drawings
What you will need to succeed:
- An active and considered approach to problem solving
- A strong educational background (ideally degree level or equivalent) with good visualisation skills
- Mechanical / engineering background beneficial
- Good IT skills including AutoCAD, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- First rate attention to detail
What you will receive in return :
- Monday to Friday
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Wellness programme
What you need to do next:
If this role of CAD Engineer sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah. collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.