Thrive Group Ltd are delighted to be working with our client in Wiltshire, who are actively seeking to engage a Creative Artworker and Scheduler on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
The role will be to effectively schedule the work for the studio team. Ensuring the work is allocated to the appropriate team member. Checking on jobs to ensure deadlines are adhered to. Artwork a variety of printed elements and sometimes digital media. This includes a heavy focus on Point-of-Sale items for brands and retailers.
- Scheduling of Studio work to the team ensuring correct jobs are allocated to correct team members
- Checking the status of outstanding tasks and managing workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- To identify if there are any "roadblocks" or reasons why a deadline cannot be achieved and to communicate back to the relevant Manager/Director.
- Work closely with our account teams to ensure all jobs are tackled without any issues in a timely manner
- Be involved with creative production ensuring all designs and artworks adhere to relevant brand guidelines, are print ready and produced within agreed timeframes
What you will need to succeed:
- You will be a creative thinker and able to multi- task, with strong organisational skills.
- Confident with Adobe CC, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver solutions with exceptional attention to detail, on brand and on time.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: Competitive
- Full time office based
- Hours are 37.5 per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (Flex start and finish)
- Friendly working environment, friendly and welcoming.
- 26 days annual holidays plus Bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme after 3 months
- Death in Service Benefit ( x4 salary) available subject to Company pension sign- up
- Employee Assistance Scheme
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion