Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a growing financial planning practice who are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to support to join a small and vibrant team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Supporting the Paraplanners and Advisors, you will collate and organise client policy information. In addition, you will be responsible for :
- Corresponding with policy providers on behalf of the client
- Submitting any new business on behalf of the client
- Facilitating the annual review process for clients
- Processing new client information in preparation for their first report meeting
What you will need in order succeed:
Our client is looking for someone who has worked for an IFA ideally with pensions/investment or insurance experience. They need someone to provide high level support to the Paraplanners and Advisors therefore excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines is essential. In addition you will have a professional and engaging telephone manner. A full Financial Planning Certificate and/or Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics RO1 would also be beneficial.
What will be your package:
- £23,000 to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
- Quarterly Bonus scheme (based on company and personnel performance)
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
- Training support within the role
What you need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666. Alternatively email sarah.collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.