Thrive Group Trowbridge are seeking Production Operatives & Packers to join an expanding team at one of their clients in Warminster, Wiltshire. This role involves working within a frozen, food-based factory.
Our client are seeking a number of high calibre candidates. Applicants must be able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced factory. Communication and team work is key.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Operating in a fast paced food production environment
- Completing Quality Inspections to ensure quality aspects are always met
- Adhering to operational procedures and following individual client specifications
- Complying with Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability and willingness to learn
- Bring forward improvement ideals to Line Coordinators and managers
The ideal candidates need to demonstrate the following;
- Keen eye for detail
- Manual dexterity
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Team Player
- Positive and Flexible work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adhere to Quality and Health & Safety polices
- A good level of written and spoken English
We are seeking staff on the following fixed shift:
Monday to Friday
0715-1645 (1x 30 min paid break)
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.