Thrive Oldham are seeking Garden Maintenance Operatives to start immediately.
You will be working for a local authority around the Oldham Borough, starting from Alexandra Park or Chadderton Town Hall.
Full UK driving licence
Pesticide PA1/PA6 licences
Rate of pay: £9.90 per hour, increasing after 12 weeks
Location: Staring at Alexandra Park or Chadderton Town Hall but will require to travel around the Oldham borough.
Shifts: Working hours will be, Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 16:00 pm & Friday, 7:30 am to 12:10 pm
About the role:
As a grounds maintenance operative, you will be required to travel around the Oldham Borough carrying out grass cutting operations, mainly using a ride-on mower. Other tasks may include;
- Strimming of open spaces, gardens and grass areas
- Cutting of hedges and pruning shrubs, bedding/planters
- Cleaning and tidying areas after cutting grass.
- Cleaning of all tools and equipment after use.
- Weed spraying with appropriate chemicals.
- Litter picking grass areas.
- Emptying litter/dog bins.
- Maintenance work.
- Heavy lifting.
- Full UK driving license
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a ground maintenance operative is desirable
- Pesticide PA1/PA6 required
- Experience in driving a ride-on mower
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to these roles.