Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage Machine Assistants to join market leading company with flexible shifts to suit you your work life balance! This could be permanent for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Working on production and meeting requirements in terms of quality / operational standards and efficiency,
- Work towards production targets and key performance indicators ·
- Quality control, good knowledge of process and product quality standards and documentation.
- Competent in the skills required to operate various tools and equipment within a manufacturing environment
What you will need to succeed:
- Production based background
- Mechanical engineering background would be an advantage ·
- A good understanding of Health & Safety
- Working as part of a team or able to work on own initiative
What you will receive in return:
- £11.16 per hour - 37.30 hours per week
- LATES: 1400-2200 - Monday to Thursday, 1130-1700 Friday
- EARLIES - 0600-1400 - Monday to Thursday, 0600-1130 Friday
- NIGHTS- 2200-0600 - Monday Thursday, 1700-2230 Friday
Flexible Shifts available:
- Option 1) 3 rotating shifts - Lates / Earlies / Nights
- Option 2) Double shifts
- Option 3) Night shift only
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact James at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.