Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in EverCreech, who due to increased demand in orders are recruiting Machine Operators to join the family on a permanent basis. Great Shifts and benefits with no weekends or nights
What you will be doing:
You will be working with the Team, in your dedicated production area and ensure that that the machines keep running. Any issues to be escalated to the Line Manager.
- Ensure that productivity target is achieved and supplied for distribution on time and through full adherence to production plans.
- Follow daily Production job sheets and make sure they are completed for your line with the "standard" agreed with the Front-Line Manager.
- Ensure we have Guides to Productions and SOPs for all product lines and they are kept in good order.
- To advise your Front-Line Manager of any absences
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in Production and FMCG environment.
- Able to use initiative and have a desire to progress.
- Ability to take initiative on the line.
- Observe H&S and work to company polices
- Highly organised and able to ensure that production runs smoothly.
- Team collaboration.
What you will receive in return:
- Basic (Jan-June) - £11.27 per hour - Monday to Thursday 07.00am TO 16.00PM, Friday 07.00AM to 11AM
- Shift 1) 6am-2pm £11.27 + Shift Allowance
- Shift 2) 2pm to 10pm - £11.27 + Shift Allowance
- Extra £750 in attendance BONUS
- Pension: Employer contributes 5%
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Free Fruit
- Probation: 3 months
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email . Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.