Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a long-standing family run company based in Warminster who are actively looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
As the Maintenance Technican you will be responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings, and building systems.
- Carry out planned/scheduled electrical maintenance to machinery, to ensure it remains in optimal working condition.
- Perform regular inspections of equipment to avoid breakdowns, reduce downtime, and extend lifespan.
- Performs safety checks to ensure that safety systems and features are functioning correctly to protect both equipment operators and the plant.
- Identify and fix issues such as faulty wiring, broken fixtures, or malfunctioning equipment.
What you will need to succeed:
- Must have workplace experience in a Mechanical, Electrical or Dual Skilled role.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering qualification i.e., apprenticeship, Degree, HND, HNC, City and Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3.
- A strong background in manufacturing processes and principles with at least 5 years of maintenance experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically are essential to troubleshooting and diagnosing machine faults.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to sustain and develop teamwork and team-based problem-solving.
- Excellent planning, organising, and monitoring progress skills are important to ensure successful project execution.
- Computer literacy, able to use information systems such as ABACA PKG 3000, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook with good numerical and analytical skills.
What you will receive in return:
- 2 rotational shifts - Early 05.45AM to 14.00PM and late (13.45PM to 22.00PM)
- Company Pension
- Overtime available
- Bonus Scheme based on performance.
- 29 days holidays (Including BH) - Increasing after 2 years of service.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.