Thrive Group are actively seeking on behalf of our global clients, Manufacturing Team Members to join our client, based in Frome, Somerset.
Working with your team, manufacture components working to the production plan, thereby ensuring customers are satisfied with deliveries.
Follow site and group Environment, Health and Safety policies and procedures. Adhere to training that you have received at all times. Take part in the sites leading indicator philosophy by identify and reporting hazards and unsafe practice in the workplace.
Job Level Information
- A support role in order to drive and ensure quality processes, procedures and products.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Work may be done without established procedures
- No direct reports, but the candidate must be able to inspire and influence others as we strive to continuously improve the quality of products
- Supervised role, but candidate must be able to work independently
- Drive for results, through providing an excellent service to internal customers
- Inspire and influence, integrity and trust, action orientated and team player
- Desirable GCSE Math's and English - grade c or above
- 1 years plus experience required
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Hours of Work
4 on 4 off shift pattern
0600-1800 & 1800-0600 Rotating
Flexible working hours may be considered
Candidates must attend an interview process
£12.00 per hour for all hours worked
Benefits for working for Our Client
- Fully stocked kitchen including multiple vending machines, fridge and stocked freezer
- PPE dispensary machine
- Chill out area
- Extremely high level of cleanliness
- Global brand
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.