Thrive Group are actively seeking on behalf of our client, a Mix Plant Operator to join our client, based in Bodmin, Cornwall.
- Ensure mixing procedure is followed to produce quality 'in spec' mixes.
- Ensuring post past additions are measured and added correctly in accordance with post past additions procedure, this currently is not a function but maybe a future requirement)
- Ensuring hygiene and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that the Mixplant sanitisation procedures are followed and that the plant is hygienically clean prior to operation
- Working with and communicating effectively with team members and mix warehouse.
- Basic maintenance of plant and equipment in area.
Health and safety
- To comply with all relevant health and safety codes of practice
- Report any potential safety problems to mixplant supervisor/manager and health and safety department
- Report all accidents and near misses to mixplant supervisor/manager and H & S department
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic IT skills
- Kellys competency assessment
- Knowledge of the principles of HACCP
Hours of Work
Shifts are rotating shifts 1 week - Days and 1 week - Nights (0600-1800 and 1800-0600
Typically 3 to 4 shifts per week with 1.5 hours deducted per day for breaks.
This equals over 4 shifts 42 hours paid and 3 shifts 31.5 hours paid)
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.