Role and activity:-
- To manage and control materials and people in order to meet agreed mix plans within the agreed time scales.
- To manage and control the mix plant ensuring that manufacturing targets are met and improve without compromising on safety quality or output.
- To provide accurate and true figures on the mix plants out put, down time, budget comparisons. And any other relevant information in order for the department to be monitored.
- Develop all staff to achieve maximum individual and team potential, thud ensuring that efficiency,working conditions communication and ownership of process is improved.
- Strengthen develop and comply at all times to company policy and procedures, thus ensuring that product leaving the section comply with company specification.
- Ensure that materials, labour and manufacturing targets are adhered to at all times, in accordance with budgeted figures.
- Direct and allocate labour, in line with plan, schedule material and budget.
- Mix Plant Down Time.
- Mix plant out put.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly plant targets are fully met.
- Costs are maintained at/below budget levels.
- Multi Skilled Team Base
- Weekly Brief to be carried out, monthly brief with all mix plant personal outlining how the business and department are moving forward.
Behaviours and skills:-
- Strong Management, leadership and organisational skills.
- Motivation of Team
- Attention to detail
- Able to inspire
- Take command of situation
- Be fair but firm
- Be present
- Operate under controlled speed
- Lead by example.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the experience and qualities please click APPLY or drop Lauren an email with your CV and a brief outline of why you would be good for the role - .