Thrive group are delighted to be supporting our fantastic client with their peak in demand for experienced Outbound Calling Executives a range of campaigns including: membership support, appointment making and event bookings, based just outside Trowbridge.
What you will be doing
Our client offers personalised telephone contact services to high profile membership and public sector business support organisations, to reach out and speak to their members and customers on their behalf.
- After receiving full training on campaigns and systems, you will be allocated to project and work in team.
You will primarily be working on a wide variety of client campaigns, responsible for making and receiving calls, sending emails, updating records and on occasions taking payment details.
What do you need, in order to succeed :
- Friendly and Engaging telephone manner.
- Previous Sales experience ie retail experience, happy to work to targets
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Good IT skills MS Office Skills : Outlook, Excel and CRM software.
What you will receive in return:
- £11.00 per hour - 37.30 hours per week -Full time & Part time roles available.
- Monday to Friday 09.00AM to 17.00PM
- Monday to Thursday 10.00AM to 19.00PM - twice per month
- Saturday 10.00AM to 16.00PM - once per month
- Temp to Perm + 4 week short term contracts available.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email . Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.