Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Trowbridge, who are actively seeking to engage a Payroll Administrator to join on a temp to perm basis.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator with a proven track record of dealing with a very large payroll.
- Collate all information including overtime and deductions, add new starters, leavers, etc. liaise with the external payroll provider.
- Assist deal with the statutory payments, as well as absence management with the HRBP.
- Assist with Payroll related issues.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experienced with large Payroll and fast paced environment.
- Personable and helpful nature.
What you will receive in return:
- £24,960 to £29,120 per annum
- Monday to Friday for 38 hours per week and will be based in the office full time.
- Our standard office hours are M/T 08:30 - 17:15, W/T 08:30 - 17:00 & F 08:30 - 15:45. 45-minute lunch break (unpaid)
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.