Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our fast-paced and high energy client in Trowbridge, who are actively looking to recruit a Planning Expeditor to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
This is a critical role within the business, you will be responsible for getting the clients product to the right location on time.
- Create and maintain forecast incorporating business intelligence on base sales, NPD, and promotional activity (where applicable) gathered from Commercial (sales), marketing (for Brands), customer and other sources
- Review & improve forecast accuracy, by analysing supply chain & customer data, spotting and extrapolating trends, identifying potential issues, and proactively resolving through internal cross-functional support
- Supply Chain Collaboration - establish close working relationships with Production Planning, Procurement, & Operational teams to meet business needs
- Process customer sales orders and provide weekly customer updates on order fulfilment
- Attend, and / or prepare information for customer meetings relating to forecasts, service level performance, and order fulfilment
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in a supply chain / logistics environment, ideally in the FMCG industry
- Experience in a demand planning role would be preferred
- Excellent presentation skills for both verbal and written reporting
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office Suite and Excel. Experience of MRP Systems, and forecasting would be an advantage
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday - 08.00AM to 17.00PM
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.