Thrive Group Oldham are looking for Production Staff to work for our client Chadderton.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am - 2pm. / Ad hoc basis
Rate of pay- £9.50 p/hr,
Contract Type: Temporary, Ad hoc
- Production line work
- Quality checking
- Some heavy lifting is involved so must be able to lift up to at least 25kg.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy, plus any other duties required by the client.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Adhere to the rules of wearing the correct PPE at all times.
- Must be fit and healthy as some heavy lifting is involved.
- You will have at least 6 months of experience in warehouse and production work.
- Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
- Able to understand English both verbally and written.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team player.
- An eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Have an excellent work ethic, reliability, and able to learn new skills.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal via the Benefits App.
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to this role.