Thrive Group Oldham is seeking Production Operatives to work for our client based M24 1QG area.
Location: M24 1QG
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5.15 pm.
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Long term/temporary
Experience within a warehouse/production
- Working within a warehouse, picking items from a production line, quality checking, and packing into
- Working towards targets/goals.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy, plus any other duties required.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Adhere to the rules of wearing the correct PPE at all times.
- Some heavy lifting is involved.
- You will have at least 6 months of experience in warehouse and production work.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy, able to meet deadlines.
- Able to understand English both verbally and written.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team player.
- Have an excellent work ethic, reliability, and able to learn new skills.
- Canteen (due to Covid there is no food being served, however, vending machines are available).
- Weekly pay.
- Training given.
Call our office now to get in with a chance of an immediate start, alternatively, apply online.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal via the Benefits App.
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to this role.