Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our successful manufacturing company in Frome, who are actively seeking to recruit a Production Planner to join the company on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Working for a forward-thinking employee centric company, as Production Planner you will be responsible for all aspects of the supply Chain, including developing relationship with Production & Process
- Factory stock management and review of the rules behind the security stock
- Put in place action plan resolving service and waste level issues
- Take ownership for the analysis for the business, and reach conclusions so we can use to improve our process/planning
- Help to support and manage seasonal uplifts i.e. Easter, Christmas, production promotions
- FMCG Stock control
- Supply timely information to departments on Production and Process requirements.
What you will need to succeed:
This role requires someone to be able to understand the Supply Chain within a manufacturing environment.
- Demand planning is a large part of this role. You will also need to develop strong relationships with the departments to enable you to challenge them to achieve their KPI (service level / wastage).
- Analytical because it's a requirement for forecasting and study raw data from our system or the retailer to foresee the tendencies or explain the problems.
- A commercial thinker, able to communicate with customers and create good relationship is a key to success.
What you will receive in return :
- to £37,000 per annum (DOE)
- 6% Company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.