Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a family company that put their employees at the heart of their business and are an employer of choice. As they continue to grow, they are now actively looking to recruit a Production Shift Supervisor on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Organise agency staff at the beginning of the shift - give them detailed information about the expectations, introduce them to the operators.
- Debrief wit the last shift's incidents and issues with the shift manager
- Ensure everybody adheres to H&S requirements and wears the PPE required.
- Check finished product quality, overall appearance of product and date codes
What you will need to succeed:
- The successful candidate will have experience within an FMCG environment,
- Excellent ability to motivate and engage with people or a willingness to learn.
- Technically proficient with equipment, problem solving and managing breakdowns.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills, along with the ability to inspire the team.
What you will receive in return :
- 3 Shift pattern 06.00AM-14.00PM / 14.00p to 22.00PM / 22.00Pm to 06.00AM
- £30,000 per annum
- Company pension 6% employer contribution (Salary exchange)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email - Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.