Thrive Trowbridge are seeking Production/ Filling Operatives to join a busy team at one of their prestigious, global clients in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. This role involves working in a busy, non food manufacturing environment.
Our client is seeking a high calibre of candidate. Applicants must be able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced factory. Communication and team work is key.
We are seeking staff on the following fixed shift:
0700-1500 Monday to Friday - £9.75 per hour
1500-2300 Monday to Friday - £11.21 per hour (including shift premium)
2300- 0700 Sunday to Thursday - £12.19 per hour (including shift premium)
Main responsibilities are as follows:
* Operating in a fast paced production environment using liquid filing machines and packing machinery
* Completing Quality Inspections to ensure quality aspects are always met
* Adhering to operational procedures and following individual client specifications
* Complying with Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times
* Work effectively as part of a team
* Have the ability and willingness to learn
* Bring forward improvement ideals to Line Coordinator's and managers
The ideal candidates need to demonstrate the following;
* Keen eye for detail
* Manual dexterity
* Good level of literacy and numeracy
* Team Player
* Positive and Flexible work attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Adhere to Quality and Health & Safety polices
* A good level of written and spoken English
Progression opportunities available for the right candidate, to progress into Core Crew and Line Leader roles
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.