We are recruiting Production Operatives starting in March.
Location: West Swindon
Contract Type: Temporary-Ongoing
Pay Rates: £12.83 per hour rising to £13.93 per hour after 12 Weeks Employment
Hours: 24/7 Shift: 06:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00 on a 3-on 2-off rotating shift pattern (e.g. three lots of 06:00-18:00 then two days off then three lots of 18:00-06:00)
- Working in a constantly evolving marketplace and provide the hands-on resource to execute the manufacturing schedule in an effective, productive, and responsible manner.
- Keeping to strict deadlines in a calm calculated environment you will be expected to play an important part in a well-established team.
- The role will involve working alone at certain times however full training will be given.
The successful candidates will:
- Possess experience of working in a light manufacturing environment, using semi/automated equipment.
- Be computer literate and be prepared to undertake a basic data entry and arithmetic assessment.
- Be able to work either Double Days, Nights or Continental Shift Pattern.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counselors 24/7.
- Health & well-being services: including online health check and gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
- Payslips and pensions information.
For more information please apply or contact Gary on 07710866851.