Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage a Project Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of website projects from a variety of clients across varying industry sectors :
Responsible for managing multiple projects.
Create project documentation including briefs, timing plans and specifications.
Work closely and collaboratively with other teams in the business comprising development, design, client services, SEO, content etc.
Proactivity in finding solutions to resolve issues ensuring project deadlines are met.
Manage project stakeholder relations and update clients regarding budgets, risks, and timescales.
Forecast and plan workloads
What you will need to succeed:
- A good understanding of project management methodologies / project management tools and software.
- Experience of working within a marketing or creative or digital agency, managing technical or creative projects within the digital space.
- An understanding of website development, exposure to WordPress and e-commerce websites is desirable.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong administrative skills and confident communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good level of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving and ability to work unsupervised.
What you will receive in return :
- to £30,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday with excellent hours
- Medical cover
- Flexible working
- Great prospects to develop your career
What you need to do next:
If this role of Project Manager sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah. collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.