Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our friendly client in Frome, who are looking to urgently recruit a Receptionist on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
You will be the first point of contact for clients calling and coming into the office and so will always want to deliver excellent customer service.
- Answering the telephone via the switchboard and putting calls through to relevant contact.
- Retrieving the messages left on the answer phone overnight and distributing.
- Booking appointments on the shared diary.
- Dealing with all the post and faxes that come into the office.
- Accounting duties including petty cash, banking, taking payments and recording payments.
- Data input and General administration as directed by the client.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, with professional telephone manner.
- Good IT skills: MS Word, Outlook and Excel, some experience with bespoke databases.
- Team player - happy to assist when and where required to ensure the smooth running on the office.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 28 days + Bank Holidays
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.