Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Warminster, who are actively seeking to engage a Sales Administrator (office based) to join their busy team :
What you will be doing:
As Sales Administrator you will assist customers with first class customer service as well as associated administration
- Answering customer calls and emails
- Inputting information onto the CRM
- Processing orders including liaison with a number of departments
- Regular customer contact on orders / delivery information
- Adhc project work as and when required
What you will need to succeed:
- A confident phone manner
- A passion for delivering the best customer service
- Proven administrative experience
- Good IT skills including MS office and CRM systems
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
What you will receive in return :
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team
- Great future prospects
- Working with an amazing product portfolio
- Free parking
Due to our client's location, you will need your own transport.
What you need to do next:
If this role of Sales Administrator sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.