Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Frome, who are actively recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join a friendly team.
What you will be doing:
You will take responsibility for all administration aspects of the debt ledger and Company banking. In addition you will assist the production of monthly management accounts reporting on business performance.
- Processing of invoice, credit/debit notes and cash receipts done accurately in a timely manner
- Issuing and reconciliation of customer account statements to aid revenue control
- Banking and bank reconciliation.
- Assist in monitoring of sales performance - timely reporting of actual sales vs. budget.
- Assist the accountants with the preparation of accurate and timely management accounts and intra-group reconciliations to an auditable standard
- Maintain a knowledge of purchase ledger of sufficient standard in order to provide holiday cover
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous sales ledger experience required
- Experience of various financial transaction processes desirable (Particularly AR, AP and GL related)
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prioritise and organise a large workload essential
- Experience of working in a FMCG manufacturing environment and advantage
- Good understanding of IT systems and software, proficiency in MS Excel a must
What you will receive in return:
- Salary to £24,000 (DOE)
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Program.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on Direct line 01225 727961 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.