Thrive Group are delighted to be actively recruiting for our client who is an expert in providing financial planning advice they are seeking a Senior Paraplanner to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Running the paraplanning team, you will be leading and motivating staff on a secondment basis including performance evaluations
- Managing and allocating workflow across the paraplanning team
- Preparing compliant, technical suitability reports and 'Financial Life Plan' reports detailing the consultant's recommendations for the client
- Manage client annual reviews
- Carry out technical research and analyse data collected on behalf of clients
- Accurately invest client money as per Consultants' recommendations post client meetings
- Liaise with client's post meetings answering technical queries
- Proactive in identifying investments/tax saving opportunities for clients
- Manage and prioritise your work
- Evaluate investment portfolios with consultants
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (Dip PFS), or equivalent.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of pension knowledge with AF3, or equivalent
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Staff management experience
What you will receive in return :
- Salary £45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience) plus discretionary quarterly bonuses
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid working available
- Holiday Entitlement 20 days plus 8 bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company Pension 5% enrolment
- Excellent career prospects
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.elliott@ thrivegroup.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.