Main purpose of job
Manage, co-ordinate and mentor a team of development resources and provide technical expertise across the company.
Key tasks/main duties
- Be a technical advocate for the Evo-soft cloud first approach with prospects, customers and across the company.
- Manage, co-ordinate and mentor a team of developers and junior developers.
- Work closely with fulfilment teams to schedule technical resources for projects.
- Produce and own technical team KPIs.
- Promote commercial awareness across the company.
- Provide technical expertise to project teams and employees as required.
- Provide technical input for project kick-off meetings.
- Promote and share technical knowledge across the company.
- Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently.
- Keep up to date with and evaluate new technology and tools, specifically the Microsoft estate.
- Lead and manage research & development projects as required.
- Review & approve functional and technical quotes & documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to presales, strategic and existing customer sales processes.
- Carry out solution demonstrations to prospects, existing customers, and internal staff.
- Define, communicate, and enforce Evo-soft coding standards and quality processes.
- Track and identify new opportunities to improve our methodology and training.
- Delivery of consultancy, development, and support work as required.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, both client end use and programming.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV from v5.0 to the latest Business Central releases.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the Company.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Excellent commercial and strategic awareness.