Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client near Shepton Mallett, who are actively seeking to recruit an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading logistics company on a permanent basis
What you will be doing:
Joining a busy office the successful candidate will be joining an existing team in the logistics department.
- To manage the company's fleet of vehicles as they come on / leave site.
- Primary point of contact for drivers via telephone and text
- Assist in arranging vehicle services and maintenance
- Managing driver's hours
- Communicating between departments
What you will need to succeed:
- To have previous experience in a Transport Planner Role
- Knowledge of Driver's Hours and Working Time Directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Good IT Skills: MS Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
What you will receive in return:
- Hours: Monday to Friday full time (requirement to work every 5th weekend)
- Salary: to £32,000 per annum DOE
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.