Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Frome, who are actively seeking to engage a Warehouse Operative to join the company on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all products / pallets are moved on completion of cooling cycle, keep a good product flow to avoid build up.
- Allocate pallets to loads as per the general procedure for when product can be dispatched.
- Line uploads ready and mark / label with load number then scan pallets to load when delivery time confirmed.
- Unload incoming deliveries, check against paperwork, sign off and return to driver once unloaded.
- Ensure all pallets are sent out with correct pallet labels and print out a copy of load information and load number for company records.
- Weekly stock counting and monthly stocktake of ingredients and packaging stored in the area.
- Report any problems with the AS400 system or if there are problems with pallet number recognition.
What you will need to succeed:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Numerate and computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised and using own initiative
- Ability to work to strict procedure
- Trained to operate a forklift truck and ride-on truck
What you will receive in return:
- £25,688 per annum (£12.35ph)
- Fixed shift pattern - 22:00 - 06:00
- 6% employer pension contribution
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Subsidised canteen,
- free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.