Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage Print Assistants to join market leading company with flexible shifts to suit you your work life balance! This could be permanent for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Loading and unloading goods from lorries
- Checking equipment daily and using it safely
- Completing paperwork for delivery notes and stock control
- Stacking goods and moving them around in storage bays
- Removing material waste containers from factory for recycling
- Manually handling goods when necessary
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Ensure the necessary protective equipment is worn/used at all times
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Maintains cleanliness throughout the warehouse and factory
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
- Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £23,727.60 per annum or £12.17 per hour - 37.30 hours per week
- LATES: 1400-2200 - Monday to Thursday, 1130-1700 Friday
- EARLIES - 0600-1400 - Monday to Thursday, 0600-1130 Friday
- NIGHTS- 2200-0600 - Monday Thursday, 1700-2230 Friday
Flexible Shifts available:
- 3 rotating shifts - Lates / Earlies / Nights
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact James at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.