Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Frome, who are actively seeking to engage a Warehouse Operative to join the company on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all products / pallets are moved on completion of cooling cycle, keep a good product flow to avoid build up.
- Allocate pallets to loads as per the general procedure for when product can be dispatched.
- Line uploads ready and mark / label with load number then scan pallets to load when delivery time confirmed.
- Unload incoming deliveries, check against paperwork, sign off and return to driver once unloaded.
- Ensure all pallets are sent out with correct pallet labels and print out a copy of load information and load number for company records.
- Weekly stock counting and monthly stocktake of ingredients and packaging stored in the area.
- Report any problems with the AS400 system or if there are problems with pallet number recognition.
What you will need to succeed:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Numerate and computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised and using own initiative
- Ability to work to strict procedure
- Trained to operate a forklift truck and ride-on truck
What you will receive in return:
- £24,337 per annum
- 3 rotating shift pattern - 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00, 22:00 - 06:00 (5-week cycle)
- 6% employer pension contribution
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Subsidised canteen,
- free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.