Thrive Group are recruiting for 7.5 Tonne Drivers on a temporary to permanent basis, with a view to start immediately.
These positions are located in the Weybridge area, paying £14.50 to £16.23 per hour.
This is a full-time position, working 06:00-17:00 and 10:30-21:30, weekly rotational, 4 days per week.
Responsibilities of the role includes;
- As part of a 2 person crew, you will deliver, assemble and install a wide range of home furnishings, electrical products and sports equipment, ensuring every delivery is made with the highest level of customer service.
- You will be required to complete the Customer Delivery Driver Trainee programme to become a fully competent Installer, achieving the criteria measures at the end.
- Your typical day will start with completing all daily vehicle checks and following correct defect reporting procedures.
- After you have safely loaded / checked your route you will then undertake your deliveries and collections for the day alongside your colleague.
- Communication with your customers is key and you will need to ensure you call every customer 30 minutes before you are due to arrive. Upon arrival you will deliver the customers goods to their room of choice and undertake any services that have been booked.
- Installation and disconnection of white goods.
- Assembly of flat pack.
- TV installations.
- Finally, you will offer to take away the packaging.
- Upon return to the customer delivery hub, you will complete your end of day vehicle check and debrief, ensuring any issues/defects are reported.
The successful candidates will:
- Previous experience driving 7.5t.
- Able to communicate effectively with people.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Committed, disciplined and hard working.
- Full UK Driving Licence (no more than 6 points - minor endorsements only).
For more information please apply or contact the team on 01793 488057.