Thrive Group are delighted to working with our market leading client in Swindon who are looking to recruit an Administrator on a permanent basis to provide support to their marketing department.
What you will be doing:
- Administering the running of their client loyalty scheme
- Processing orders placed through the scheme
- Dealing with enquiries from clients over the phone and email
- Providing support with marketing promotions
- Processing purchase orders
- Monitoring and maintaining stock of promotional merchandise
- General administrative support to the department
What you need in order to succeed:
- Extensive administrative experience
- Good IT skills including MS Office, CRM systms and Sage (Microsoft Dynamics would also be beneficial altohugh not essential)
- A confident communicator (verbal and written), with excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to work on own initiative and multi-task
What you will receive in return:
- Salary £24,000 pa
- Holidays - 31 days (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private medical cover & life assurance
- Monday to Friday full time, some hybrid available after training
- Immediate start available!
If this position sounds of interest then please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666, or email sarah.collins@thrive. group.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
We are unable to respond to individual applications, if you do not hear from a consultant within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.