Thrive Oldham are recruiting on behalf of our well established client in the Enfield area a Branch Assistant
As a Branch Assistant, you will be responsible for providing direct support to customers who are buy our security products and/or services. You will be working in a busy environment where you will be completing orders with good attention to detail and ensuring the sales process delivers a high-quality service to our customers. You will also work with other departments at our head office to provide sales support whilst using your knowledge to advise on our product
- Deliver an excellent customer experience, maintaining strong effective relationships with customer base & supply partners.
- Working effectively with key strategic vendors and customers to promote the growth and development of strong key partnerships.
- Support achieving & delivery of Branch KPIs to identify new ways to innovate and drive growth.
- Receipt of weekly stock delivery to support putting goods away in the correct warehouse location.
- Receipt of customer returns and following our returns procedure to achieve customer credits and the necessary administration work.
- Respond to inbound calls and look for opportunities to increase the customer's request order/quotation by utilizing the sales tools within our business.
- Make outbound calls to proactively seek new opportunities from outbound calls, offer alternatives, and utilize our promotions to proactively seek a higher return from the customer's original request.
- Serving on the Trade Counter - to support serving customers on the trade counter, pick pack, and serve the customers in line with company processes.
- Managing and responding to customer queries on tenders/quotations and technical queries, passing them on to the relevant department where necessary.
- Managing Outbound deliveries - pick pack process and creating relevant courier paperwork.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School/College Diploma.
- Prior sales/customer service experience - preferably in a trades or wholesale environment but equally retail will be considered favourably.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- positive attitude
- WE VALUE:
- Previous industry experience in a wholesale distributor or working on a trade counter would be an advantage.
- Happy being on the phone with customers, providing advice, and looking for sales or upselling opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong desire to learn.
£12.00- £13.00 per hour