Our client is recruiting for an automotive build technician.
If you have the desire to learn and grow with one of the markets most innovative OEMs, this could be the job for you! If you have level 2 or higher and are looking to push yourself and gain extensive experience and diverse skills, then read on. They are seeking a good team player for their small and motivated team, the right candidate should be capable of taking initiative and working autonomously.
- Work closely with members of the build team to build high-quality, reliable vehicles for retail and possibly be involved in the development of future vehicles.
- Support mainly the chassis department, but become exposed to all areas over time should you wish to.
- Support Prototype vehicle component manufacture as needed.
- Develop good working relationships with members of the build team to ensure quick problem resolution, and efficient communication of technical issues.
- Contribute ideas for vehicle packaging and assembly for systems in all areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of vehicle build experience, from whole-vehicle down to component level.
- Knowledge of vehicle chassis and operation of support equipment.
- Computer literacy.
- Competency in vehicle build.
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
Team player able to motivate others and deliver to high standards at all time, whilst under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like your next move - APPLY NOW!!!