Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our successful client in Wiltshire, who is actively seeking to recruit a Client Services Account Coordinator to join the company on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Working within a friendly team for one of our largest clients, supporting an Account Manager you will be responsible for providing a wide range of support in the day to day running of the client Account.
- Accurately and efficiently manage the Customer Database for all Booker Retail brands
- Raise estimates and accurately book work in with Production.
- Sign off the final packed kits with the hand finishing team ensuring the ISO copies are always 100% correct.
- Track deliveries online, and provide POD's as required.
- Liaise with warehouse team to ensure accurate stockholding & replenish stock as required
- Check the quality and accuracy of all work.
- Ensure ISO Quality procedures are followed, and records maintained.
- Resolve and/or report any problems as appropriate.
What you will need to succeed:
- Motivated, flexible, communicate well, and support others, in order to maximise the efficiency and performance of your department and of the company
- Good interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs.
- Demonstrates a positive and 'can do' approach at all times.
- Passion for quality.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
What you will receive in return :
- Competitive Salary
- Hour; Monday to Friday 09.00AM to 17.30P - 37.30 hours per week
- Friendly working environment
- 26 days annual holidays plus Bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme after 3 months
- Death in Service Benefit available subject to Company pension sign- up
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Staff retail discount scheme
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.