Thrive Oldham are recruiting CNC operators/machinists for our well established client in Pontypoo. They will be required to run a variety of CNC Milling Machines and enhance the productivity of the company. The successful applicants will preferably have experience using Fanuc programming language. They will have the ability to read engineering drawings and ensure that manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
The successful candidates with be expected to;
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform required tasks such as drilling and milling etc.
- Ensuring maximum production is achieved.
- Identifying and communicating ways to improve productivity.
- Understand the task at hand and the required result by reading engineering drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce output according to specifications.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished product and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
26 Day Annual Leave (not including Bank Holidays).
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift Monday to Friday 7.30am -4.00pm and then Friday 7.30am -2.30pm