Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client who is actively seeking to engage a Commercial Property Secretary - Part time - in their Trowbridge Office.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will provide secretarial services to fee earners within the commercial team.
- Audio typing, preparing, and amending draft documents.
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence the fee earner.
- Making appointments and assisting with queries.
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage.
- Assisting other members of the Commercial Client support team and liaising and assisting other members of staff as appropriate.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in commercial property preferred, however residential considered.
- A good working knowledge of freehold and leasehold property would be an advantage.
- Fast, accurate typing.
- Accurate presentation of letters and documentation, with attention to detail.
- Engaging telephone manner and ability to deal with clients.
- Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries, and other contacts.
- Use of the IT systems in the office
What you will receive in return:
- Monday to Friday - 25 hours per week
- Salary Competitive (DOE)
- Holiday 28 days + 8 Bank Holidays
What you will need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.