Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in the Trowbridge area, who are actively seeking to engage a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team on a permanent basis, working with a prestigious product portfolio.
What you will be doing:
Providing a high level of customer service to both external and internal customers :
- Answering customer calls and emails to strict SLAs
- Ensuring the database is updated as standard
- Taking responsibility for complaints and queries
- Processing orders including liaison with a number of departments
- Updating customers on the progress of orders and deliveries
What you need in order to succeed
- A proven track record in customer services and a passion for providing great service
- Excellent IT skills
- An organised and self-motivated approach with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
What will be your package :
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health benefits
- Product discounts
- Potential for hybrid working
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email .
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.