Thrive Trowbridge are delighted to be working with our client in the Trowbridge area, who are actively seeking to engage a Customer Service Executive to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Providing a high level of customer service to customers, duties will include :
- Answering customer calls and emails
- Processing orders including liaison with a number of departments
- Updating customers on the progress of orders and deliveries
- Dealing with suppliers
- Coordinating deliveries including export
- Raising invoices, processing returns and invoice queries
- Updating the CRM system
- Adhoc duties as and when required
What you need in order to succeed :
- A proven track record in customer services and a passion for providing great service
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills including CRM systems
- An organised and self-motivated approach with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
What you will receive in return :
- To £24,000pa DOE
- Free parking (due to our client's location, your own transport will be required)
- A supportive environment and fun team
- Working with a unique and prestigious product portfolio
- 100% office based
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.