Thrive Group Trowbridge are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of valuable Team Members to work within the Food & Beverage department on a temporary seasonal basis.
- Provide the highest standard of guest service at all times
- Be knowledgeable about all products sold, advising customers and answering queries
- Operate tills in line with cash handling procedure
- Clear and clean tables
- Ensure all front of house areas are clean and tidy in line with Company hygiene standards
- Drive sales by replenishment of display/fridges and upselling
- Record and keep end of day service wastage to a minimum
- Ensure service work areas are kept in a clean and hygienic condition in line with internal periodic audits
- Ensure service equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- An abundance of enthusiasm and energy and a passion for delivering a great customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills with a confident, mature and friendly nature
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Be honest, reliable and committed, and enjoy responsibility and exceeding expectations
- Flexible to work extra hours / weekends as required
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well-being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.
For more information contact the Thrive Trowbridge team on 01225 632 666
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regard to these roles.