Thrive Oldham are recruiting staff to work in Oldham Town Centre on behalf of our well established client.
Location: Oldham Town Centre
Available Shifts: days, nights, weekends
Rate: £10.90 p/hr
Contract Type: Part-time, ad-hoc
Earn extra money for Christmas!
Moving tables and chairs to set up rooms ready for events.
We are looking for highly organised candidates with excellent interpersonal skills who can work on their own initiative.
You will be working under the supervision of the event manager.
Ensuring the event hall is clean and organised.
Adhering to event safety standards.
Packing up equipment when the event is completed if required.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Adhere to the rules of wearing the correct PPE at all times.
- Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
- A great work ethic and attitude to work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety.
- Must be fit and healthy as heavy lifting is involved.
In the first instance call 0161-633-3373, option 2, alternatively apply online.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 4 per week
Salary: £10.90-£11.28 per hour
- Company car
- Company pension
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oldham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: AWGL/10/2023