Thrive Group are actively seeking on behalf of our client, Goods In Operatives to join our client, based in Bodmin, Cornwall.
- Work closely with warehouse Supervisor and Production
- Work closely with Factory warehouse
- Stock accuracy at all times.
- Equipment is checked
- G.M.P is carried out
- Adhere to R&R Ice Cream rules and regulations
- Keep all records and paperwork up to date
- Check on return of dekits
- Areas outside, wooden pallets
- Returnable pallets
- Use sage
- Use of maths
- Drive forklift
Hours of Work
Shifts are rotating shifts 1 week - Days and 1 week - Nights (0600-1800 and 1800-0600, typically 3 to 4 shifts per week with 1.5 hours deducted per day for breaks. This equals over 4 shifts 42 hours paid and 3 shifts 31.5 hours paid)
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.