Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a highly successful manufacturing company, who are actively seeking to HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis
What you will be doing:
- First point of contact for general enquiries from employees, managers, and external contacts.
- Assist Line Managers in all recruitment activities, ensuring a timely and cost-effective service is provided in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Assist Line Manager, in ensuring all training needs on site are met.
- Support Line Managers at absence and performance management meetings.
- Responsible for the accurate, collating and processing of monthly salary information, ensuring the information is received by outsourced payroll bureau by a set deadline
- Monitor and Manage labour to reduce costs and overheads
- Liaise with external labour providers; this will include customer audits, ensuring they are adhering to company policy & procedures.
- Provide H.R. information for all customer audits carried out on site.
What you will need to succeed:
- A proven track record within HR and Employee relations.
- Some payroll experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Highly proficient computer skills - Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment desirable.
What you will receive in return:
- £28,000 to £32,000 per annum (DOE)
- Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30 with 1 hour for lunch (on-site)
- Company pension 6 % employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay after 1 years' service
- 4 x Death in Service
- Free car parking
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email .
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.