Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage an HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Supporting the HR Manager in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR support and advisor service to departments by providing first line contact on all people related issues consistent with internal processes and legal requirements.
- Managing on site ER matters including absence management, disciplinary and grievance in a timely manner.
- Coaching and advising Managers on employee relation cases and general management issues.
- Proactively manage sickness absence, including return to work meetings, sickness review meetings and support managers with all long-term sickness cases and where necessary bring them to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner.
- Developing and promoting employee engagement and wellbeing activities
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Training managers on policies and procedures.
- Provide cover for the Health & Safety Manager on inductions.
What you will need to succeed:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar HR role, with excellent operational HR knowledge, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Employee relations and change management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Resilience and the ability to deal with conflict.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 (DOE)
- Monday to Friday full time
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on Direct line 01225 727961 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.