Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Swindon who are actively looking to recruit an HR Business Partner UK & EIRE & Benelux to join the team on a permanent contract.
What you will be doing:
As HR Business Partner, you will be the single point of contact for all HR queries for your respective region; Coordinating all HR processes at regional level and drive the execution of the end-to-end HR lifecycle activities.
- First point of contact for employees and managers, contributing to the understanding and use of HR tools, processes, policies and ensuring compliance.
- Working with the Global HR Business Partner in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy.
- Ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business, such as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning and Development, Career and Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational development, Change Management
- Responsible for candidate selection and driving on boarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads.
- Working closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost
What you will need to succeed:
- You have previous experience gained as an HR broad generalist across a variety of businesses including retail, as well as a good cultural awareness.
- Understanding of working for a European company would be an advantage.
- You have good knowledge and practical experience in business partnering, employee relations and employment law.
- You possess previous experience in executing end-to-end HR lifecycle activities and processes.
- You have experience in supporting transformational HR topics and possess Project and Change Management skills.
- HR Qualified - CIPD qualified, or in training.
- Batchelors Degree in Business Admin, HR or legal discipline desirable.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive Salary + Discretionary annual bonus
- Monday to Friday - full time
- 26 days Annual Leave per year plus Statutory Bank Holidays**Loyalty recognition Scheme
- Pension 6% Matched Employer & Employee
- Death In Service Benefits
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Free Car Parking
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Working for a World Class Company.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days,