Thrive Shepton are delighted to be working with our client in Shepton Mallet who are actively seeking to engage a Night Cleaner. This role is on a temp to perm contact.
- Delivery of a consistent level of service, within the Company's standards, to the contract specification and service offer
- Compliance to company policies and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Carrying out daily cleaning tasks and up keeping hygiene standards.
- Cleaning of equipment and production lines to meet standards.Deep cleaning of production areas.
- Ensuring company Health & Safety procedures are always followed.
- Report any incidents or concerns to your line manager.
* Ability to achieve high standards of cleaning
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
4 on 4 off 18:00-06:00
If you have any questions regarding the position, or would like to book an interview, Please call between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday 01749 342 982 Thrive Group