Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury who are actively looking to recruit a Machine Operator to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
This role involves operating Machines which means taking large jumbo master reels and slitting them into smaller reels. You will be trained to run all four machines on a rotational basis, order and maintain materials, inspect production to ensure conformance to specifications and advise on maintenance issues.
What you will need to succeed:
- Would be given full training in running, maintaining, and changing over the Slitting machines in the area.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in running machinery.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- The ability to manage their own workflow in a key area, while keeping up with production demands.
What you will receive in return:
- £24,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- This role is working on our 3-shift system, with shift rotation being mornings, nights, and afternoons.
- Monday - Thursday - 8 hours:
Morning - 6am - 2pm
Evenings - 2pm -10pm
Nights - 10pm-6am
Fridays - 5.5 hours:
Mornings - 6am - 11:30am
Evenings - 11:30 - 5PM
Nights - 5pm - 10:30pm
- Competitive salary, overtime, and bonus scheme
- Potential to grow and develop within the team.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.elliott @thrivegroup.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.