Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a long-standing family run company based in Warminster who are actively looking to recruit a Machine Operator to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
As the Machine Operator you will be setting up and running the machines, working to product specifications. Ensuring quality control and quality management of finished goods.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a Production environment - ideally packing / cardboard.
- Able to operate Flexographic Printer, Flat Die Cut machine and a BOBST EXPERT fold Machines.
- Adhere to H&S regulations.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive + overtime
- 2 rotational shifts - Early 05.45AM to 14.00PM and late (13.45PM to 22.00PM)
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme based on performance.
- 29 days holidays (Including BH) - Increasing after 2 years of service.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.