Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our progressive and forward thinking client in Melksham, who are actively seeking to engage a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
In this varied role, duties will include :
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing cash flow including group consolidation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Regular reporting to the Board
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Payroll preparation / processing including HMRC annual submission
- Management of the credit control function
- Supervision of staff and the wider accounts function
What you need in order to succeed :
- Proven track record in a similar role, in particular monthly management accounts and payroll, VAT experience would also be beneficial
- Finalist/newly qualified (ideally ACCA)
- A high level of IT skills including excel and accounting / payroll systems
- Strong communication and management skills as well as commercial acumen
- An organised and self-motivated approach with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
What you will receive in return :
- To £42,500pa DOE
- Friendly and supportive environment
- An interesting and varied business
- Great prospects for career progression
- 100% office based
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.collins@thrivegroup. co.uk.
Thrive Group are acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.